This was a lovely surprise! My first blog award, from someone whose own blog is so inspiring and always keeps me coming back for more, Atlantamomofthree, a big thank you! Have a look at her blog, it is full of informative articles, recipes, breastfeeding and childbirth thoughts and lots of laughs.
She also bestowed upon me the brilliant Yoda award which made me laugh so much, I am honored!! THANK YOU!! Please check out her blog Atlantamomofthree.
I tried to look back into the history of the award, but like many other people, I failed to find out much about it’s origin. The trail doesn’t go back much further than 2009 when the creator may have sent the original idea into cyberspace. Several incarnations of the image exist, probably reinvented by people wanting a more aesthetically suitable image, but other than that I can find no concrete evidence about the origin of this award!
None the less, the award is a great way to show appreciation for great writing, research and photography. Based on how proud I felt when I received the nomination, it is a really inspiring process to join in with! So in accordance with the rules here I go…
Seven random facts about me…
- I wanted to be a milkman lady when I was young.
- I am trained to make false eyes.
- I hate hate hate exercise.
- The sun makes me very nervous.
- My shyness manifests as verbal diarrhea.
- I sleep on my face so spiders can’t crawl in during the night.
- I rarely see anything to completion, too fickle!
My nominations are…
- Goodnight Mush Fabulous resource for baby wearing and passionate about breast feeding. Gorgeous photographs and a lovely personal peek at life with two children.
- Mummy Flying Solo Makes me laugh without fail. Inspiration on all things parenting and life, so grounding.
- The Lady Likes Food I just love her heart healthy but decadent desserts, but there is a whole host of other fresh, and interesting recipe ideas here.
- Rambam Institute This is a Jewish medicine blog, but there are always fascinating insights into health issues covering a range of areas, I like the pot luck lessons I learn here!
- Analytical Armadillo Breastfeeding, information, research, my heaven!
The rules for accepting the award are as follows…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Post the award image in your acceptance post.
- List seven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate others for the award and notify them on their blog.